Monday 30 January 2017

MEET ONE OF OUR MENTEES WHO BAGGED FIRST CLASS FROM UNILAG

 I remember when I first met Esther during one of our Relationship Summits years back, calm and classic. She was determined to do anything to be mentored by us TeamDiamond, Wow what an honoured it was. The journey started few weeks after we meet and she won the heart of not just TeamDiamond but the whole family. Continue to read her success story
I try to figure how she did it, guess what I concluded it was! Determination, Focus and Purpose Driven. Even running around to fend for herself she was determined not to loss focus on who she was going to be. 

Here's Esther's little journey to success. 
My relationship of over 7 years came to an end, I thought my life was over and there was no reason for living. I couldn't sleep for three nights straight and I lost my appetite for a month. On one of those sleepless night, I stumbled on whispers of the early morning on 102.3fm Radio Continental. I connected with the Only true blunt crazy love doctor  Mr. Daniel Akpata. 

We got talking  and he encouraged me to do everything I have always dreamt of doing. I got thinking in my depression and decided to go back to school. And so with my NCE result I took a direct entry form and applied to university of Lagos to study Early childhood education.


When I was leaving home for school I only had three thousand naira without accommodation on campus. With tears in my eyes I entered the university's gate and I said to myself "I might not have a sponsor or anyone to pay my bills but God I trust you to sustain me throughout my stay here and at the end of my program I will graduate with a first class". I squatted in year 2 & 3; had to maintain a job in order to pay my fees; visited and did house chores for family friends just to get provisions and money etc.

There were times I had to skip lectures and presentations just to go to work. Despite these challenges I never allowed anything to affect my studies , I kept doing my best both at work and school. And today my university story is ending in praise. 




I want to say a BIG thank you to my parents Late Julius Osemeahon... I really miss you dad and my beautiful mum Mrs Juliana Osemeahon, my lovely brothers Chuks, Roy, Abel and Victor...you guys are the best, my spiritual parent Rev Sanmi and Dr Lara Adetukasi, my Relationship Mentors Dr & Mrs Daniel/Ikana Akpata aka TeamDiamond, my friend, confidant & course mate Mrs Anita Osagie and her husband Dr Osagie, my Aunties and Uncles and all those that have helped to make my journey successful, God bless you all.


From TeamDiamond! 
You can do Better. Love Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of TeamDiamond.